Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hip Hip Chick


I did this one for AMM's ScrapJack Challenge which was hosted by DT Memeber *Emily*...

It's my cousin-in-law Helen who is so incredibly cool! She listens to the coolest music, has a great sense of style ... and she is so super intelligent! She seems SO much older than 15 sometimes!

It's BG Phoebe again! With the Phoebe mini-monogram. Also I have some of the Jo-Ann Rhinestones, Prima Flower, and some "type" style brads from my stash that I got at Big Lots and now don't remember who makes them!!

I had so much fun doing this one! Oh, and the pic is one she edited in photoshop that I took from her myspace page!

I hope you like it Helen !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my god!
this is so amazing!!
i'm beaming as i type this haha.
i'm so flattered that you used one of my pictures, i can't thank you enough!

send joe my regards :].

i love you!