Thursday, August 9, 2007

Busy. Busy. Busy.


So I am a huge believer in "To Do" Lists. They help me focus and I tend to spend just as much time perfecting my to do list as I do getting the things on it finished so that helps me get into a creative groove! I have so many things in the "idea" phase right now that I am really looking forward to organizing my thoughts and getting some of these projects into the Creation! phase. My studio is insane right now but I am so many exciting things on the horizon that I'm bursting at the seams to get stuff done!

Right now I'm finishing up an challenge that Elsie put on her blog yesterday. 24 things I want to do by 25! Since this is such a huge transitional period for me I think that this challenge is really going to motivate me to push myself where I want to go physically, creatively, and professionally.

Oh and I have some exciting news on the horizon that involves a move and a *new* project but that's all I'm saying for right now!

*Smooches*

No comments: