Thursday, August 23, 2007


This the latest layout I've done and it pretty much sums up my feelings over the past few weeks. I'm all over the place! I have really no clue how I am going to get this garage sale organized (it's Sept. 1st & 2nd for any of you in the SW FL area, I'll put more info up later!), and pack the house, and do all the crazy projects & designing I've been planning! But I would have it any other way! Our life is moving in a totally new direction and we are going to have so much and adventure.

There are a TON of fun things going on at A Million Memories. So if you know me and haven't checked out my favorite online scrapping community, do it now!

I'll have more fun stuff to share later today... {HUGS}

1 comment:

Patter Cross said...

Fun LO! Love how you did the title.