Monday, September 3, 2007

AMM September Kit Projects

I was so excited to get this month's kit from A Million Memories. It is so packed! Right away I wanted to used the Rusty Pickle chipboard to create a cool transparency frame. This is a project I have been wanting to do for awhile! (Especially with my one year anniversary coming up next weekend!)




I had also been wanting to start a mini-book that would, for me, really highlight my favorite parts of living in our first home together. The Scallop Coasters and Box (Maya Road) were so perfect for this.






Since this book is still a work in progress (I still have some coasters that I want special pictures for) I keep looking through the book and lately the page of my bathroom is like my favorite page. I can look at that picture forever it seems! I think I'm silently missing my perfect bathroom already. My bathroom is totally one of my favorite things about 751 and I doubt I'll find one just like it in NYC. For me this photo of my bathroom just totally captures the essence of that room. But I'm still so excited about the new rooms I'll have once we move and new experiences in a new space!

Last week I had to take a break from working with the AMM Kit to have my Moving Sale so I haven't made a DENT in all the awesome papers in it. I'm getting to work tonight to finish some layouts and I'll have more up soon!

I'm also planning the A Million Memories Anniversary Crop and information should be released soon. You won't want to miss this fun weekend Sept. 14th - 16 and all the awesome prizes up for grabs. Come celebrate with us !!

{Hugs!}

No comments: