Sunday, September 16, 2007

It was a scrappy weekend...

And all in all I'm wiped out! Between the puppy, organizing the Anniversary Crop at A Million Memories, and all the projects I've been finishing I'm ready for a nap and a nice vacation. But, not such luck yet!

Here are two of the layouts I did this weekend!



This one is for Alison & Michelle's Anniversary Album that I'm putting together. Check out the AMM Message Board if you would like to contribute. I need all of the layouts that are going to be mailed to me here by the 29th of September so I can send it off to them!



This is the first layout I've done of our new little girl Roxy. It was so fun to play with all of my Love, Elsie goodies. I've been so busy scrapping assignments that I hadn't used hardly any of the fun stuff I've been hoarding! I'm going to be doing a lot of scrapping in the next week though to send in. I'm doing a pub-push and trying to lighten my stash for the move!

Roxy is doing so great. It's been such a fun weekend getting to know her little personality and watching Crystal and her build a doggy sisterhood. They are doing so well - and Roxy finally got up the courage to climb up the stairs (with some encouragement from me, Joe and Crystal!) She is way to small to get down them though and just kind of cries at the top if she wants down. We don't let her upstairs without us tough so she's safe for now.

Well, I'm off to finish cleaning up my studio and get to work finishing up my projects from Dude Designs. The products they sent are so fun! Oh I also was asked to design a project for C&T Publishing, very exciting! They are sending it this week and I have a pretty short turn around time so I'm excited to see how it turns out! I really have to thank Katie Watson for sending them my information - she rocks and is always looking out for her DT gals!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and can still get some Sunday R&R in there!

{Hugs!}

1 comment:

Denise Hallett said...

Roxy sure is a ham for the camera, what great shots you got of her! She's a doll :)

XOXO Mom