Wednesday, October 24, 2007

new ebay addict.

{raising my hand}

So I finally made a couple of ebay sales last week. I don't remember if I blogged about them or not, but I sold a couple of printers that worked great but were just taking up space after I bought my new Kodak printer which I'm so crazy about. So I've broken out into ebay selling and I can't wait to get verification that my items shipped okay so that I can confidently put some more up to sell.

Well, as of today I am officially addicted to BUYING from ebay.

First off, did you know that Amazon doesn't take PayPal as a form of payment. BIG loss there. I am usually an Amazon buyer but when I started my paypal account and selling things I decided that my only online purchases were going to be through paypal so that I can start being more self-sufficient when it comes to buying scrapping stuff and goodies online (yes that's Joe celebrating you hear in the background!)

Well I heard about this book from Anahata Katkin's Blog and had to have it. I thought I'd try to look it up on ebay and low and behold ... there it was! It was as cheap as I could get it on Amazon but it was still better than full price so I grabbed it.

Then I had been checking out this seller's really fab dresses for a few weeks and today saw the coolest dress ever. I took a chance and bid on it even though it already had two bidders and I won! Check this cutie out...



I love it! I can't wait to get it. It screams NYC Spring to me and with leggings and some cute flats... oh I get giddy just thinking about it. I think I'm going to be grabbing up more of her dresses in the future!

Okay, time to settle down. I seriously laughed at the "Shop Victoriously" Ebay ads on TV. You know the ones where the people are all hunting after the retro lunch box, or racing to get the vintage radio. Yeah well I laughed at how silly the whole concept was, until I found myself jumping up and down in my studio after winning my new dress! LOL!

Any other ebay shoppers or seller out there? I'd love to check out some of your auctions or your favorite sellers! Leave me a link.

{hugs}

2 comments:

Denise Hallett said...

That dress is fab...I am surprised your sister hasn't found that designer...this is way her style now......she got the cutest dresses in SF last summer. Anyhoo, glad your sales went well!!!

Gabrielle said...

eBay is GREAT! Welcome to your next obsession! HAHA! :)