Wednesday, October 24, 2007

today's post is brought to you by...

Sassafras Lass and the color PURPLE!

So I hear the buzz in the scrapping world that purple is a no-no color for a lot of people. Why? Who knows. That's just what I hear! Me? I've never met a color that I didn't like (except for brown when it's all by itself, if it brings fun friends like pink or orange we are cool!)

Well the fabulous Sassafras Lass isn't afraid of purple and they have created the most fantastic new line that I was so lucky to have the opportunity to design with this month for A Million Memories.

These are the layouts I completed this week with the new Life Is Beautiful "Felicity" Line...

The first one is of my new baby 2nd cousin Elanor. I haven't met her yet but she is the cutest and I can't wait to see her and new parents Courtney & Mike (Courtney is my cousin on my mom's side!) I'm also pretty addicted to Rebecca Sower inspired posies right now!



This is my little Roxy who isn't so little anymore (although still a baby at 11wks)! She's a monster! We weighed her last night and she's pushing 17lbs!


An 8.5x11 of me. I can't believe I'm going to be 25 in a few weeks.

And my gorgeous momma!


Thank you so much to Sassafras Lass and Alison & Michelle of AMM for sponsoring me this month with this gorgeous product.



Had enough of purple yet?

I challenge everyone to try purple. It's great for B&W photos, for fall, for babies and so much more! Jump into color people!

{Hugs!}

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

I absolutely LOVE Sassafras Lass!

The LO's and card you made are so stinkin' cute! LOVE your stuff Meredith.