Friday, November 30, 2007

Come chat with us tonight...

and you could win:


Yup! I'm giving away two RAKs tonight at our AMM Friday Night Chat! We start chatting tonight at 7pm PST so come on by and say "hello". Our Friday night chats at AMM are just a way to get together and gab about our week, projects we are doing, things happening... and some of us even scrap! lol. (Mostly we talk to be honest.)

I have some things finished that I so wish I could show off today! But, I can't. They are top secret until the December Kit Gallery is posted at AMM this Monday, so I'll just have to wait!

You CAN see the whole kit which Michelle posted last night....


Ummm, it's amazing. That's all I can say. All of the papers are double sided and seriously the backs are just as cool as the fronts!

I hope to chat with everyone tonight!

{hugs}



2 comments:

milkcan said...

Looks like a great kit! I'll have to check it out!

suzi finer said...

wonderful stuff...I hope you get a huge conversation going tonight!
love.