Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Graphic Inspiration.

So I've been ranting and raving about this book for the past month to my friends and to Joey who I think is just sick of me showing him the same pages over and over again, so I thought it was time to sit down and blog about it.


This fabulous book is Hand Job by Michael Perry. Michael's work is amazing and as a designer for Urban Outfitters he has my dream job! Here are a few of my fav's from his website:



That second one is one of the projects he did for the 2008 Olympics, there are a couple more on his site so check them out. His website is packed and so worth surfing.

His book is actually a catalog of his favorite typographers and graphic artists. I haven't even made a dent in checking them all but so far I have a few favorites that I thought I would share.

First up is Kate Bingaman whose co. is Obsessive Consumption. She draws practically everything that she buys (which I think is rad), including her bank and credit card statements. She also has an etsy shop where she sells these....


her "What Did You Buy Today?" Zines.

Then there is Paul Clark. I can't even explain to you how much I {heart} Paul's work, I just have to show you...

I hope some of them inspire you as much as they do me!

Do you have any amazing graphic artists, typographers, or doodlers that inspire you? Please share them because I am always in the mood for more eye-candy!

{Hugs}

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

These were super fun to look at! You have given me some new inspiration! :)