Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hello 2008.

I can't BELIEVE we are already 9 days into 2008!

I'm finally back and getting into the swing of life again. It was so nice to disappear from everything and be with my family for awhile. Of course I have some regrets - not enough pics taken, not enough work done... but really relaxing and sharing time with my family is what our trip was all about so I feel good.

We got back into town late late late on Saturday and spent all of Sunday playing with our pooches. Roxy is a monster now! She's so big. But she's a sweetie and it is so nice to have my pups home with me again. I missed my little {read: big} babies!

So now I'm focusing on getting things back in order and getting some work done.

While I was home I did work with the gorgeous MAMBI Sanctuary line. They were so generous to sponsor us at A Million Memories this month. I LOVE this line...


You can see all of the amazing work by the AMM DT Members with MAMBI here.

Speaking of the hotties over at A Million Memories... WE ARE CURRENTLY #2!! We leaped up on the Top 50 Kit Club Site and are sitting at #2 today! YAY! I'm so excited to Ali & Michelle. they work so hard and we watch the numbers each and every day. If you haven't already checked us out please please please do. Michelle's kits are gorgeous and AMM has the best customer service evah!

Also... you can check out some awesome CHA Winter Sneak Peeks...

Cherry Arte
Scenic Route
Tattered Angels

and a ton more here....

I just finished another project for C&T Publishing AND they decided to use my wedding 12x12 album for their COVER ART! You can see the product here which releases in February!

So that's it for now. I have some fun things coming soon and my fingers are aching to take a ton of pictures!

{hugs}

1 comment:

Becky Heisler said...

I love your layouts Mere!! Can't wait to see some new pics of your pupps !