Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm here!

Well it's been a pretty crazy week but I'm in Jersey City, finally back with my hubby, and getting settled. I just found a random wireless signal with my EMachine (yes it's killing me to not have my Mac-baby... but until the truck comes Friday this is what I'm living with, lol). Our internet won't be hooked up until later this week so for now I'm thankful to the wireless gods for giving me this (probably very brief) portal to the outside world.

We don't have any of our things yet but our friends were very generous to let us borrow their futon mattress for the next few days. We are roughing it but really happy and excited to be here and be starting our new lives as New Yorker/New Jersey-ers.

Tomorrow I'm heading back into the city to scope out some job opportunities. I'm taking the camera with and will have some things to share. The weather is finally nice - it rained pretty steadily the first two days we were here. So I'm excited to get back out and explore with my camera in tow.

Thank you so much to everyone who has been praying for our little family. I'll have more to report on the pups and everyone soon. My mom left yesterday and was so AMAZING. She helped me so much and I could not have gotten through the long trek to Jersey City without her. I love you mom!

{hugs}

No comments: