Saturday, April 19, 2008

joey's home!


And as you can see some of us are VERY VERY happy...

I picked him up last night at midnight and it's so nice to have him here for the weekend. We just talked and talked about everything... the job, the apartment we're waiting to hear about, the neighborhoods, the city, the opportunities. It's so amazing to have my best friend back to talk about all the craziness of our life right now.

This morning we did breakfast out which we hadn't done in a long time. I love our breakfasts, I love talking to him... ahhh, sorry I'm a little smitten right now, lol!

This afternoon we've been working hard getting Joe's office all organized, cleaned up, and packed away. We are just about done which is great because we can move on to something else soon! Tonight we are doing Carrabba's for pizza with Hilda and then might go to our last neighborhood get together.

We'll see.

I hope everyone is having a beautiful Saturday no matter what you are doing! We are covered in dust and surrounded by a mess --- but we are having a blast and I'm ecstatic!

1 comment:

Lillsisslill said...

"ahhh, sorry I'm a little smitten right now, lol!"
How cute is that comment!
Have a great Sunday as well!!!



Lillyrose:)