Monday, July 21, 2008

home with the 'rents.

It has been an insane two weeks. Crazy at work, crazy getting ready for CHA, CRAZY at CHA. It was so nice that my mom was able to come with us though on Saturday and Sunday to CHA. I'm in the middle of editing my photos from CHA to post on the PB Blog. There was a lot I was majorly in love with this year and I can't wait for all of our orders to start coming in. There were some amazing projects too from designers and I was so inpired by them. When I get home this week I'm making a beeline to my studio and locking the door for a few days. (Okay maybe I'll let Kim or someone in to scrap with me... but then it's on lock-down.)

So now I'm thankfully at home with my parents. I have missed them so much the past few months. I literally jumped on my mom when I saw her and gave her a huge hug. I was a little more gentle with my dad since he's still recovering from his fall/heart attack a few weeks ago. But he looks really good and his heart is A'Ok now.

I can't even explain how good it is to be home for a bit. I'm right back in the poker grove with them (we are big players and my parents are in the World Tavern Poker league), and I think we are all going to see Batman tomorrow (can't wait!) My mom and I are going to do a teenie tiny bit more scrapbook shopping/browsing. Her Big Lots are stacked here so I'm going to capitalize on that I think. I also wanted to visit a scrap store in Valpo that she goes to sometimes to see what they stock, how they stock it, and maybe ask some product movement questions. We'll see...

Well, I have to get back to work so that all the PB readers can get some CHA eye candy. Today is pretty overcast and rainy here in NWI but I'm looking forward to getting some pics of everything I love and miss here the moment the clouds break!

ttyl

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love the paper also that Alexis designed! Can't wait for it to be available. Like the store blog Mere!