Saturday, November 19, 2011

vignette love: what a week.

 
  

  

besides my christmas planning (and birthday shopping) this week...

little miss had a doc visit, and some vaccines. not happy.
lots of teething, drooling, and sniffles 
(can't wait to try her amber necklace when it gets here)
a sick pup (roxy is much better now, thanks!)
a broken needle and other clumsy mishaps
tested a few diys for 'making christmas'
some harajuku mini shopping
(you know to help make the teething hurt less and make up for the shots)



despite the teething grumpiness we did have a great week. little miss turned 17 months old this week and every day i'm surprised at what a smart cute little girl she's becoming. i know i say this all the time but she learns things so quickly and comes up with things that just crack me up.


i'm very excited to start a series of posts for the holidays... 'making christmas' week 1 will be coming tonight!

love.

1 comment:

Sarah Hartley said...

I've just found your blog and I'm really enjoying it. I like how you post about so many different things. I'm following now so stop by my blog some time and say hi (and follow back if you're interested).
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com